The Singing Inspector


I had to go to choir class I sat down and the was a teacher called Mr Raymond. He wore knickerbockers with thick stockings on he was like a hunting man He had blue gooseberry eyes he called everyone except the little children and the big boys. We did do ray me and tata tĂȘte things. Then we had to he called Benny and Charles.  They stood in front of him.

They did not sing anything . He pointed the stick on the moderator. Mr R roared and he told them to sing anything. They sang pretty Polly. He looked like a Bull of Bashan. They began singing it was terrible singing. Benny sang in a squeaky voice. In the middle verse they stopped. Benny and Charles got chased out . Then it was my turn and I was shaking to death. He told us here the deaf and dumb he asked us where are you voices.

Comments

  1. very good I liked the description of Mr Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr R sounds really rude and i really love your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good Rosete, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in a informal settlement

Swift Playground